- STAY DEDICATED!
When it’s all said and done, I want to be able to say
that I made no excuses. I did whatever I had to do to make it happen! Everybody won’t understand
what you are doing, why you are doing it, and where
you’re trying to go… And that’s ok, just focus on
getting there. You can’t be afraid to separate yourself. People recognise results, they don’t get it unless they see it. Consistent quality, be good at
what you do and find ways to consistently get
better. The rest will handle it self.
Start your transformation today!
- fitness is not about being better than someone else.. it’s about being better than you used to be.
- you have to suffer the Pain of DISCIPLINE or suffer the pain of regret.
- do it for the people who want to see you fail.
- first you to believe in yourself,
- “The last three or four reps is what makes the muscle grow. This area of pain divides the champion from someone else who is not a champion.”
– Arnold Schwarzenegger, seven-time Mr. Olympia
NATURAL BORN HUSTLER .